Eating right is key to a happy, healthier you. Proper nutrition can provide you with a positive mood, healthier appearance, more energy to enjoy the day and add years to your life. It can help cure ailments and prevent getting sick. The question is how to adopt a healthier way of eating that becomes an enjoyable lifestyle and not another temporary diet.
Synergy’s resident expert Suzanne Kaye MSC, Rd. has been helping people with their personal nutrition for over 7 years. She can help evaluate your current eating habits and work with you to create an individualized plan that will lead to a healthier you while achieving your personal goals. Whether you are looking for a weight management strategy, that extra edge in your athletic endeavours, assistance with a medical diet, or just for an extra boost to make it through the day Suzanne can help.
Initial Consultation Package (3 visits and personal nutritional package)
The initial consultation package is the first step to achieving your nutritional goals. It starts with an in-depth review of your health, lifestyle and eating habits. Your personalized nutritional package is prepared, and reviewed at a session to get you on your way. Then, an initial follow-up ensures that you are on the right track.
- It includes:
- • An overall diet assessment
- • A personalized nutritional package with meal plan, strategies, tips and recipes
- • A "strategy session to review your package and get you started
- • An initial follow-up session to assess your progress, and address any challenges
Stay on Track ( follow up consultation )
Your key to ongoing success! Receive motivation, accountability and trouble-shooting all in
one easy session. Each follow-up consultation involves an assessment of your progress towards your goals, addresses any challenges that come along, and provides you with updates to your personalized nutritional page. These updates will help you better achieve your goals including by fresh tips, new meal ideas and adjustments based on what is/isn’t working for you!
Personalized Grocery Store Package
Overwhelmed by nutrition labels, health claims, and the numerous of food choices available? Whether you are following a special diet, or just want to make healthy food choices for you and your loved ones without spending hours deciphering labels, this package can help!
- It includes:
- • A session where medical and/or lifestyle concerns are discussed, and the basics of nutrition labelling are reviewed
- • A guided tour at your grocery store of choice, where specific products are identified and discussed in relation to your needs
Medical or Specialized Diet Consultation
This single-visit consultation is designed to provide information on diet recommendations for
specific conditions or lifestyles. This includes (not limited to) diet considerations for celiac disease, irritable bowel syndrome, pregnancy, vegetarian diets, cholesterol control, diabetes and blood pressure. In your visit. you will receive:
- you will receive:
- • A comprehensive summary of diet recommendations related to your condition or lifestyle
- • A list of practical suggestions and tips to help implement each recommendation
- * pricing and individual consultations available upon request